I'm dusting off the blog at last - and shocked to see my the last time I published was 6th Dec 2006.....oh gosh....oppps!
I've been very busy working on rewriting the entire set of services for our Media delivery and licensing platform and integrating them with several large projects. I've finally surfaced from this and want to start sharing my knowledge and experience of the past year working on things such as....
- Windows Media licensing (subscriptions, full licenses, revocation, generation)
- Type 1 Windows Media Player Online (Active) Stores
- ASP.NET as a service platform (http modules)
- Software design (Inversion of control, Dependency Injection, Spring.Net, Behaviour Driven Design)
- Business agility through software component design
- The future of Digital Media and general thoughts on where its all going and where technology fits in with it.
I've started the ball rolling by updating my most popular blog post (.Net custom configuration) to replace the missing images with new inline examples. In recreating the example I have also got the C# project zipped up and this is available for download from my Project Distributor group.
If you're an old subscriber to this blog then hopefully I can reward your patience and if you are new to it then welcome - I hope I'll provide some real value for you!